GENERAL RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I, (hereinafter the “Releasor”), by agreeing to use To The Mountain Shuttle, LLC shuttle services (“Activities”), operated by To The Mountain Shuttle, LLC (hereinafter the “Releasees”)(hereinafter the Releasor and Releasees are individually “Party” or together “Parties”), which involves shuttle services, bus transportation and other activities, hereby agree to the following:
- The Parties thus wish to create this General Release of Liability (“Agreement”) to clearly state this release and waiver of liability of the Releasees.
- Therefore under the terms of this Agreement and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, do hereby release and forever discharge the Releasees including their agents, employees, successors and assigns, and their respective heirs, personal representatives, affiliates, successors and assigns, and any and all persons, firms or corporations liable or who might be claimed to be liable, whether or not named, none of whom admit any liability, from any and all claims, demands, damages, actions, causes of action or suits of any kind or nature whatsoever, which I now have or may hereinafter have, arising out of or in any way relating to any and all injuries and damages of any and every kind, to both person and property, and also any and all injuries and damages that may develop in the future, as a result of or in any way relating to the Activities.
- It is understood and agreed that this Agreement is made and received in full and complete settlement and satisfaction the causes of action, claims and demands mentioned herein; that this Release contains the entire Agreement between the Parties; and that the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not merely a recital. Furthermore, this Agreement shall be binding upon the undersigned, his/her/their respective heirs, executors, administrators, personal representatives, successors and assigns.
- This Agreement shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Washington.
- This Agreement has been read and fully understood by the undersigned and purchase of product indicates acceptance of this Agreement.