Hiring Shuttle Bus Drivers
Do you love to spend time in the mountains? Would you like to get paid to do what you love? To The Mountain Shuttle is hiring qualified drivers.
Our fleet includes a variety of vehicles: retired school buses, a 30 passenger CNG bus, and minibuses. The winter route is driven from Metro Seattle through the 1-90 Corridor. Employees are provided an “industry pass” for skiing at Summit at Snoqualmie.
The driving rate varies depending on driver qualifications. Routes are available every day and evenings. Preference is given to drivers with weekend availability and winter driving or passenger transportation experience.
Candidates should have:
- Commercial Driver License (Class A or B) and Passenger Endorsement for 40+ passengers
- Ability to pass a DOT physical
- Good driving record without serious traffic accidents and violations
- Good communication skills and personal responsibility
- Ability to report to work location within a two-hour time period (for on-call drivers)
- No driving record incidents or occurrences within the last 5 years that provide a reasonable basis to question the applicant’s ability to provide safe transportation.
A drug screening and background check are required. Full-time, part-time, and on-call positions are available.
Driver Manager | Colin Elligsen |
General Manager | Rodney Abrahamson |
Thank you! We are looking forward to having you on our team.